Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008 !!

Hi to You and Me..

"Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu" [あけましておめでとうございます].. Happy New Year!!

For so long, i have not been writing dairy as i used to be when i was in Secondary through Poly..
This starting New Year.. I try to write blog le.. Gan BanetteNe..
I was influence by my little Kawaii 16 years old 小妹..
Knew this sweet and nice little talkative girl from Work..
She got a cute face and voice..
She started talking to me 1st and asked lots of questions when we 1st met..
She is very "KayPo" one lor.. lol..
We feel very comfortable and happy being together.. We are become big Bro and little Sis..
We went to lots of places together..
I love her laugh..
The Best thing is Our Birthday fall on the same month different by 1 day only..

Just got back from New Year Party at Hooters with my Donut Factory Frens..
Woei Jian, Catherine, KahSeng, Wooi Ting, Alex, HongHai..
We having lots of Fun.. Spraying Snow Flakes running around the Place..
After Countdown, we went out and saw the Dance Floor out in the Open Space at the center of Clark Quay..
I love dancing in the Open Space Dance floor and it's Free..
+。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。+゚

I drank too much.. Got a bit headache..

No comments: