Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Time of the Date is here again..

I didn't go to work today.. Took a MC..

Been doing/going this things/place for the past 5 years since i got back from the States..
And i know i cannot stop it and must continue for it the rest of my life..

These days i could hardly breathe..
I took big breathe again and again to make myself calm after feeling anxious..
Too many things happened at once..
I feel unlucky cos i got Cut and bleed for these past few days and even this morning..
Or perhaps i'm blur.. Knock this Hit that without looking and thinking..
Hahahahahaha.. Haiz..
My Mood and Feeling changed..

After that..
I feel much relieve and got hungry..
Eat breakfast in 'Hans'.. Took bus to Bugis..
I went walked around shopping again..
Wanted to buy things but not in mood and went home early..

No comments: