Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Intro..

I'm feeling rather fustrated when i wanna change the template or adding media into this blog.. Cos i don know why cannot even i had tried many times..

Oh never mind.. 彡(-_-;)彡

After quitting my job working as Sales Executive in Popular Book Co. Multimedia Department which last 8 months..
Sent my application for 'Bachelor of Computer Science' in University of Wollongong..
Got the replied admission letter but the School Fee is too high..
I got no money.. I was seriously broke..
So i didn't go for my Degree and went to find job again..

Working in Donut Factory as a Baker for more than 6 months now..
Nice to know a lot of Good Frens there..
Happy working with All my Brothers and Cute Girls.. But not with the Dog Management..
No Bonus and lots of Barking from the Dog..
With a Bad management, it's the company Failure.. I had prepared my Resignation Letter and soon to quit this job..

No comments: