Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No Working Today..

As usual..

Morning wake up drink lots of water and do some work out..
Then afternoon, go for a dip in the pool again..
Today is a very hot sunny day..
I'm loving it..

Straight after that took bus to center, wanna buy my favourite Nasi Lemak at the stall i have been buying since i'm kid..
But they didn't open again.. Am i too late again?
Been there quite a few times and they are not open..
Sad..

While watching my DVD movie, Mei called and said she off school early today..
Went down to meet her at Bugis.. Shop a while..
We went to eat Steamboat Buffet at Jin's Deli cafe along Tan Quee Lan street for total of $38..
We having Tom Yum (Her favourite) and Ginseng Chicken soup..
She really can eat a lot.. Dots..

lol..
Later send her back to meet frens, i went home continue watch my movie again..
Munch my potato chips!

No comments: