Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh.. Good Morning and Good Night ?
Just back home from Work..
Feel Good after a Hot Shower..

This whole week, I work night shift..
Not bad, can sleep as much as I want..
Relaxing at home more.. Can do a lot of things..

My stomach feeling much better today..
Thanks to my 1st China Fren, HongHai..
He forced me to eat his China medicine that day.. lol..
He is a Cute and Funny person..
Always said that he’s the most handsome in Singapore.. lol..
He called me "Jin Ge Ge" as i'm the only one who wears Specs..
He sometime also called me "Rei" follow with "I love you" as he is proud that he can speak a bit English.. lol..
We always had to try catching his words when he speak.. China Chinese very fast and Slang..

Went to eat KFC buddy meal with Edwin during our dinner time..
Mei called me just to ask how to spell ‘Spectacles’.. Dots..
After work, reached my place, went to buy ‘Tako-Yaki’ to eat..
Same with Mei.. Haha..

Got my National Service Call-Up Notification today.. Sian..
Back to Air Base in 6 months time for 12 days of ICT..

No comments: