Thursday, February 7, 2008

新年快樂 !

新春喜洋洋拜年去 !

希望各位的願朢都能一步一步的達成 ! 祝各位健康、平安、快樂 !
今年大家也要努力睡覺覺、吃飯、玩遊戲、長胖胖唷.. XD

Today went to Grandma place 拜年 in the afternoon..
Quite Boring.. Not much relatives and cousins there..
No one to talk to much.. Only stay there and smile and greet and eat..
I even forgot what to call when greeting them.. lol..

Then walked home with mum to have some rest..
Evening went to watch Movie with my mum near our place..
好久沒有看電影了.. 自從 "The Golden Compass" with Mei 之後..
After movie, we went to eat MOS burger and came back home rest..
Now mum is having coffee and tea down there with frens and I'm alone at home on the net..


長江七號

"CJ7" is a science fiction/comedy film written, produced and directed by Stephen Chow, who also stars in the film..
This is a Nice and Cool movie..
I love all movie by 周星馳..
The little actress 徐嬌 who act as his son is very funny too..
Quite disappointed in this movie as Stephen Chow didn't act as funny as he used to be in his last other movie..
I like the Alien Dog.. So Cute.. I want one too..

Overall still not bad and very good.. I love this movie.. Awesome..
Laugh at 1st and Cry at the last..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolz...you take photo too??...
haiz...
is quite a nice movie.. the girl act very good..
the dog poor thing last cry first laugh lolz..
but later in the end suddenly a lot of other colour de also come out...-.-"