Friday, February 1, 2008

A Long Busy Day..

Yesterday.. I Off Day (Clearing PH) again..

Had a very good sleep that night..
Wake up early and do some work out..

I meet Jeffery at MRT station.. We went to HarbourFront there meet Antonia, Ah Min, KahSeng and Ah Lee..
Ah Lee just come back from Taiwan..
We went to eat DimSum Buffet at Dragon Gate Restaurant..
Eat very long time.. Chit Chat a lot..
We laughed so much.. Tears have been coming out from Antonia eyes..
Jeffery half time went meet his fren and we the rest continue until the times up..
Ah Min insisted on giving us the treat..
She so Good.. We so Pai Sei leh..

Later we took the Sentosa Express and went in to Sentosa to see the Flower Show..
But the show not yet started.. It only started from 7 feb to 17 feb..
We went in too early liao.. lol..
So we went walk around the island and took some photo..
Ah Min so good to me.. Insisted to buy me drink..
See See Look Look the whole island and we went back VivoCity walk a while and we separate went home..

While i on my way reaching home.. *.* I turned back and took MRT again..
I went to Suntec City to fetch my little Mei..
Giving her the surprise and make her happy..
She's not surprise at all lor.. She said she already predicted I sure go fetch her one lor..
Dots..
Sent her home and me went back sleep..
This whole day i didn't spend much money at all.. Only $3 for the ticket to Sentosa.. All Free!!
lol..

This morning, wake up early for work..
I don't feel tired at all..
On my Way to work while in the MRT,
Meet Mei again as she on her way to school..

Today off work early, took MRT and came back rest early at home..

No comments: