Sunday, February 17, 2008

OMG, its damn horrifying !! I was freaking out..

Found many little spiders crawling inside the Mixer Machine this morning..
The flour is already inside..
That Fat guy still said "Never Mind lah.. We ourselves don eat donuts today lor.."
I can't believe what i heard.. I try to catch and clean as much as possible..
But too many little Itsy Bitsy already mixed inside the flour liao..
Don know Who going to eat that.. Going to be sick man.. Yucks..
Damm !! Some people can be So inconsiderate..

Anyway, on a brighter note, my Sis already came back home from Hong Kong this Morning.. She bought me my Favourite 老婆餅..
There are lots of flavours..
But i like the flaky pastry with winter melon paste one..

This brand from Hong Kong.. Sweet and Tasty.. I bought once when I'm was at the Hong Kong Airport Transfer..


She also bought me some T-shirts.. One branded and One otaku.. I like both..


She also bought me UnderWear !! She said "Black Chocoolate" Also branded stuffs..

Dots..

No comments: