Friday, February 22, 2008

我在幹嘛..

Was supposed to blog yesterday..
But i was kinda lazy when i got back home, u know..
Just wanna lie on my big comfortable bed and read..

So i blog today..
But i was totally forgot wat i wanna write for yesterday.. lol..

Trying to think hard and i only remember this..
Just that yesterday is the last day (fifteen days) of Lunar New Year..
Counted AngBao money i found in my drawer which i had already forgotten and to my surprise i still can get over $100.. I haven't go any where else this year except my grandma place only and i only get less than 10 AngBao..
Blink Blink..

As for today, went to work morning and help Mei find her wallet which she so careless and left it in the locker yesterday.. After work, went down to her place and just to return it to her.. BUT..
Was kinda disappointed in her.. She can just leave me keep waiting in the station for so long and not wanting to come and get it herself.. In the end, her mum came and meet me.. Finally when Mei come, She don even wanting to see me directly and not even talk to me at all.. Treat me like Totally Stranger.. She was not in the mood which i can see.. Dots.. Make me Feel like getting a Big Tight Slap after helping out with Good Will..
Eat dinner at the kopi tiam near her place with she and her mum..
After that, send them home and i went back home too..

No comments: