Saturday, February 2, 2008

Photo..

Oh Dots..
I'm the only last person to receive the $10 Ang Bao and Oranges from Donut Factory today..
Luckily they got save it for me.. If not i will get Angry when i knew i'm the only one who is not getting it.. lol..

Here are some photo i took that day in Sentosa..
I love taking photo of the Nature..

Nice Beautiful Flowers..



" I love You.. Kiss.."

Caught two little monkeys doing the Kiss on the roof top..
So SwEeT..

Remember that i used to have this blog with not much words but lots of photo in it..
I posted quite a few photo into this photo blog site..
The Only fren who is linked to me in my photo blog is Sharon Au..
She is a famous local actress / host who is now still studying in Japan.. Miss her..
Last update is April 2007..
That was so so long ago.. Almost forget i had a photoblog..

Here is my link..
http://photoblog.com/reimax

No comments: