Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No More Donut Factory-ing..

Today is my Last day working in Donut Factory..
Quite Sad.. But I'm glad it's over..
Thinking of grabbing one last "Double Chocolate" before I leave..
But I'm totally forgot all about it.. All becos too busy for the order the last minute.. Haiz..

After work, waited for my Mei to come giving her surprise..
She came early and did very surprise still seeing me inside the shop..
Chit Chat with her sitting outside the shop as she still got 1 hour free time..

When Mei's time to start working, Crystal off work..
We planned to eat dinner together after work..
I waited for her and we went to eat "Tissue Soup" Noodle along the "Near Bugis" Street there..
Opps.. Is Wanton Noodle lah.. lol..
Crystal is so funny lor.. Like just walk out from a Comic lor..
Actually, we are Two Big Jokers !!
We two keep talking Big Lame and Stupid Jokes lor..
We laugh and laugh and laugh during the meal..
It's hilarious..

I try the New "Mother's Crepe" from the shop just opposite us today for lunch..
Cost me $4.80.. Taste still Ok only for me.. And the staffs are not friendly at all..
This is a Chicken Ham and Egg one..

Sure gonna Miss all the Fun times Donut Factory-ing..
Take Care, all my Friends there !!
Above is My Favourite donuts From Japan..
It's the Best !!
I wanna Go Japan again !!


Here's some photo from my workplace..
The Flavours..
As above, the "Strawberry Heart" is no longer on Sale..

Having Fun making little Donut Bits.. Cute.. lol..
Too bad.. Not for Sale..

The promotion item for the last valentine day..


Found these little look-a-like Donuts from the other shop near us.. Looks funny and Cute too..

No comments: