Friday, February 29, 2008

The Leap Year

Today is 29th Feb.. The Leap Year..
Nothing much I can write for today..
Just that I'm out of job.. Enjoying myself Relaxing at home..

Remembering the last leap year, which is 4 years ago.. this date..

^^Waking up early, looking out from my window seeing the Morning sun and Breathing the Fresh Air.. My Heart Feel so Sad.. My Friends are waiting for me to go eat meal for the last time together over there..
I packed my 2 big luggage one last time in my Apartment (Villa Miranda)..
I was about to board the plane Alone from Texas, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport..
Very Sad to leave Texas..
But Very Touch to see All my Friends coming to send me off at the Aiport..
Reaching San Francisco International Airport.. I was alone again..
Wasn't my 1st time in that Airport but I was so scared as i was alone..
The Airport is so Big.. I don even know Where can i board my next flight..
Walked every corner and ask people..
After Booking my flight, called home 1 last time to confirm my reaching date and time..
Reaching Hong Kong.. I was alone again.. Went shop around the Aiport and bought some goodies before i board my plane again and continue my destination back to Singapore.. ^^

Super Boring for that more than 25 hours Alone Boarding Flight again and again..
Hate to be Alone..

Times passes so Fast.. Seem like yesterday only..

My Kitchen Friends from Donut Factory..


Big Happy Baker Family..

Missing u all !!

No comments: