Friday, February 8, 2008

Last day of my holiday..

This New Year period is a quite Boring Holiday for me.. No Mahjong.. No Gamble.. No Travelling overseas.. No Frens to go out with..
真的很無聊.. 無聊到爆炸 !!

Wake up very early today..
The sun just starting to come out from it hiding place..
Accompany my mum to Temple pray pray..
Eat breakfast over there together and come back home..

Went Swimming again..
The sun is so warm and good..
Come back home and found out my Sis already booked Movie tickets for the whole family in the afternoon..
After eating my mum's Abalone porridge, We all went see movie again..
After the movie, we went to eat Pizza at Pizza Hut..
They got the new Prosperity Pizza which look like this..

Later My god bro come and meet us at the Pizza Hut.. We takeaway the leftover pizza for him to eat when we all got back home.. Chit Chat a bit.. Downloaded his PSP games.. Watch a bit TV.. He went home when night came..

老师嫁老大

"Ah Long Pte Ltd" is a light-hearted black comedy about the triad world and the money-lending business.
It's a funny Show local directed by Jack Neo.. Everyone in the cinema laughed..
But not me.. For me, it's just another Mix Dialect show with a Ah Gua and a Tom Boy characters in it.. I don like cos it have so many Cut scenes which is so Obvious loh..
Overall it is still entertaining..

No comments: