Sunday, February 24, 2008

chingay 2008

After work, didn't go home straight..
Went meet mum and sis in a chinese restaurant at Causeway Point eat dinner..
After that, went to see the chingay with mum in our district..
Yup.. a smaller version of chingay in our district tonight..
So crowded with people over there..

Here are some of the photo..






OMG, the Mayor of our District, Dr Teo Ho Pin walked forward and shake my hand..
Ha ha ha.. No lah.. I was standing beside my mum mah..
Actually, he coming toward us just wanting to shake my mum's hand lah cos he knew my mum lor.. He did learned Tai Chi from my mum few times liao.. My mum is Tai Chi Master hor.. Don't Play Play..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaa u got so many chingay 2008 photo...
i like chingay festival hahaxD...
yup i take photo at the same time when watchingxD...
you? too?? watch chingay and take photo?? ;olz